By chance or by fortune I recently stumbled upon a few blogs that truly captivated me. Some of these blogs reveal the adventurous experiences of the writers who are living life without much disguise or fear. Others describe bloggers who live and write about their lives, lives which may appear plain and simple but are not by any means. Perhaps I am drawn to these because of my own dreams and desires, or because I relate to their stories, tales, and photos which bring me closer to a place where I want to be or have been. Most importantly, I admire their transparency, directness, sense of humor and above all wisdom. The "real world" does not always promote, understand or allow for such things. Ironically, it is in the "blogger world" where we can express our true thoughts and still maintain a sense of safety and anonymity.
- A Wolf Adventure at http://awolfadventure.blogspot.com/
- Life on a Southern Farm at http://georgiafarmwoman.blogspot.com/
- On the way to Critter Farm at http://critterfarmgirl.blogspot.com/
- Web of Whispers at http://wickles.blogspot.com/
- Spirituality Page at http://spirituality-page.blogspot.com/
Live and write fearlessly...so that we, the hungry spectators can feed and grow.
*If you know of other "fearless bloggers", please leave a comment and link. *